Central District Lagoon City Prague, Libeznice
Central District Lagoon City is one of the largest mixed use green urban regeneration project, completely transforming a large landscape into a unique, mixed-use 120.000 sqm built green entertainment development.
The project is built around an innovative and sustainable technology, patented worldwide, that allows the development of crystalline lagoons of large sizes. With an exclusive license from the US company Crystal Lagoons®, Forty Management brings this unique technology in Eastern Europe, for the first time.
Central District Lagoon City is the first self-sustainable project in Central and Eastern Europe, entirely endowed with self-regulating renewable energy resources, produced independently inside. The development complies with the highest sustainability standards in Europe, using renewable sources for heating, domestic hot water, electricity and cooling.
Central District Lagoon City is the new hot spot in town. The residents of Central District Lagoon City will experience a real paradise, a holiday mood all year long. Built around 3.000 sqm of white sandy beaches and a spectacular 10.000 sqm man-made turquoise lagoon – perfect for swimming and water sports, or just relaxing and enjoying the idyllic view of the water – the project includes:
- 401 rental apartments & penthouses with spectacular view
- 8.000 GLA office building (5.000 sqm long term rent & 3.000 sqm co-working spaces)
- 9300 sqm commercial events and entertainment areas (restaurants, supermarket, pharmacy, cinema, sky bar, beach bar)
- pedestrian laneways, urban green areas, sports & state-of-the-art amenities
- 323 rooms in a 5 stars international hotel – the existence of a hotel in the city with access to the beach is a unique feature, making Central District Lagoon City the first project in Eastern Europe designed as a real resort in town.
Central District Lagoon City brings a whole new perspective on the Eastern European real estate market. It was awarded “2021 Best Project”, at “The Times Investing in Property” Gala & Awards, “2021 Green Project of the Year” at Smart City Awards, and “Future of Living” at 2022 International Property Awards. Its scalable concept will be extended from Bucharest to Budapest, Warsaw and Prague.
There are now 1000 lagoons in the world that bring the idea of sea into the city. Four of the will be in Eastern Europe!
Innovation: The first self-sustainable project in Central and Eastern Europe that uses state-of-the-art green technologies.A complex mixed-use development, with residential, commercial, office and hotel components, that will recreate beach life right into the city.
An urban regeneration and reconversion development designed for the future:
- entirely endowed with energy produced on site
- designed with durable materials to ensure a long-term maintenance
- cut-of-the-edge technology
- heat exchanger zones, photo-voltaic panels, geothermal pumps & heat exchangers, wind & solar power for a minimum maintenance cost
- crystal lagoon patented technology with satellite monitoring for the lowest maintenance cost on the market
- eco-friendly technology for water heating prolonging the swimming time with at least 4 months
- planned to be transformed into a big ice-skate ring, during the cold season
- high end, sustainable design
- a project that reshapes the area and develops the roads around it
Incorporating exclusive facilities:
- Lagoon front restaurants and bars with outdoor seating as well as in-residence delivery
- Large revitalization spa with indoor and outdoor treatment rooms
- State-of-the-art fitness centre
- Yoga studio with Pilates equipment
- Club-inspired game room with pool table
- Children’s playroom for games and activities
- Movie theatre with plush seating
- Exclusive beach amenities, including food and beverage services, beach attendants, chaise lounges, and umbrellas
- Exclusive business meeting lounge
- Private lounge, at lobby level
- Bar area
- Elegantly appointed cigar room
- Temperature and humidity-controlled wine cellar
- Swimming pool